10 reasons to attend…
Saturday, May 30, 2015 from 10 am to 5 pm
Centennial College Athletic & Wellness Centre
941 Progress Avenue (west of Markham Road)
- MEET other family caregivers.
- ASK QUESTIONS and learn from the experts.
- DISCOVER the community resources available to support you on your caregiving journey.
- LEARN innovative dementia caregiving tips from Teepa Snow in two lively presentations – “Pets, Music and Plants… oh my!” and “Making Moments of Joy”
- DIGEST IDEAS from Canada’s own Rose Reisman and learn more about eating and living well.
- TAKE A BREAK for a bit of pampering.
- LAUGH and enjoy musical presentations by Smile Theatre.
- RECOGNIZE the important work you do as a family caregiver!
- EXPERIENCE a wonderful and supportive community of caring people!
- CELEBRATE…your journey!
See you at the show!
© Copyright HTMU 2015