Check out these TWELVE things you can do to begin simplifying your home and your life... RIGHT NOW!
1. Clean out under your bathroom sink(s).
2. Make sure all lights are in working order. Change to energy-efficient bulbs.
3. Fill a box with gently-used clothing and donate it to your favourite charity.
4. Re-pot or refresh indoor plants and give them a new lease on life.
5. Clear horizontal surfaces and only put back things you love. Donate the rest.
6. Get bill paying up-to-date. Reconcile your chequebook.
7. SNAP! SNAP! Update family photos in frames around the house.
8. Open your junk drawer. De-junk it!
9. Keep cleaning supplies you use regularly. Dispose of the rest responsibly.
10. Edit your clothes. Keep the ones that make you feel… FABULOUS!
11. Sharpen all your pencils and make sure all your pens are working!
12. Clean your fridge. Eliminate items past best-before dates OR unrecognizable.